Epic failures in the game development field.

This blog covers funny/weird issues and bugs from games that happened during development.

Send your own contributions to igetyourfail at repi.se (can be anonymous if specified)

Friday, February 29, 2008

I get your GPU ray source

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: I get your GPU ray source..
From: ¼Ò¾Æ¶÷ [censored]
Date: Sat, January 26, 2008 10:48
To: [censored]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

to [censored]

hello I'm Korean Graduate student.


last time I'm get your source code.


I want arange GPU RAY source code.

Addition KD-Tree, and one pass Rendering.


what do you thninking about?

that is possibile?

that is efficient method?


waiting for your reply.

thank you.


From. Korean [censored]

No comments:

Followers